Largest corn maze family in the world
What We Provide
With more than 260+ sites in 4 countries, The MAiZE is the world's largest corn maze family in the world. When you join The MAiZE you get much more than a maze design. You become connected with a network of farms and friends. We call them family. Most would agree that the networking power within this family is one of the most valuable things we offer...
Top 15 Reasons to Join The MAiZE Family
What began as a dream to pursue my passion for agriculture, share it with others and create a fulfilling way of life for my family, has become so much more. Not only has this helped to preserve the heritage of the small family farm, but it's also brought millions of visitors back to the farms we love.
1. Custom Designed MazeOur team of design experts will create a new, unique maze design for you each year. Look through our design directory for ideas or come up with a completely original idea of your own and leave the rest up to us!
2. Professional CuttingWant us to come and cut your maze? No problem. We've got a team who can finish the job in less than a day! Or, cut it yourself and we'll provide a training video that explains the process step-by-step.
3. Corn Party/NetworkingOne of the greatest benefits of joining the MAiZE family is the opportunity to network and learn from 260+ others in the same business at our annual Corn Party, Behind-the-Scenes Tours & online on our exclusive Facebook forums.
4. Full-Time Staff SupportOur 6 full-time staff members are here to help you every step along the way, with expertise ranging from farming and maze designing to marketing and technology. Anytime you have a question, we're just a phone call or email away!
5. Shop Exclusive ItemsAs a member of the MAiZE family, you'll have access to purchase hundreds of exclusive items on our online shopping cart, including: games, printed marketing materials, signs and much more.
6. Advisory Board MentorYou'll be partnered with a member of our advisory board, who will mentor you as you begin your MAiZE journey. Board members are long-time members of the MAiZE family who own and operate their own farms.
7. Vendor DiscountsWe've partnered with dozens of vendors who provide products and services beneficial to your operation. Each vendor in our directory provides discounts exclusive to our MAiZE family that you can take advantage of.
8. Territorial RightsWhen you join The MAiZE, we offer an exclusive radius where we agree not to partner with any new farms in the future. If you're looking for a competitive advantage, you've got it.
9. Private Online ToolsUpon joining, you'll receive access to a private website with many tools and resources, including: a design directory, shopping cart, contact lists, information & ideas, private Facebook chat groups and more.
10. Guides & ManualsWe offer a number of detailed guides and manuals to help you in your agritourism journey, including an intro training guide in the mail. You'll also be able to access other topic-specific guides online.
11. Artwork/Photos/VideosWe've created a directory of thousands of professionally-created artwork, images, photos and video footage that is available for you to use on your own farm.
12. Firsthand ExperienceOur journey began in 1996 operating our own maze in Utah and that tradition continues today. Not only do we love it, but we believe it gives us valuable insights and expertise we're able to share within our MAiZE family.
13. Design DirectoryEvery one of the 2,500+ mazes we've ever designed is at your fingertips, archived in an online directory you can search to gain ideas for your own design concept each year.
14. College ScholarshipsSince 2007 we've awarded 19 college scholarships to MAiZE owners or their children through the Daniel Huffstutler Memorial Scholarship, which is named in honor of one of our earliest farm owners who tragically passed away.
15. Satisfaction GuaranteeOur mission is to help you succeed in your agritourism journey and we believe the tools and services we offer will help do that. We'll do everything we can to ensure you're satisfied...that's a guarantee!
MAiZE Information Booklet
Click on booklet to view full screen
Exclusive Games & Materials
Exclusive Games, Materials & Services
MAiZE members have access to our exclusive shopping cart of items, containing hundreds of custom-designed items and services available only to MAiZE members. Items include:
Educational Curriculum Materials
...and much more!
Cornbelly's Corn Maze & Pumpkin Fest
Though our primary focus year-round is The MAiZE, we still operate our own flagship maze in Utah with the help of 150+ seasonal employees. Celebrating our 20th season in 2015, Cornbelly's is a labor of love that has become a Utah tradition for the 100,000+ guests who visit us each fall.
Our firsthand experience at Cornbelly's provides valuable expertise, perspective and knowledge that allows our MAiZE staff to completely relate to the needs of our 260+ members. Additionally, we're able to use Cornbelly's as a bit of a "testing ground" for using new attractions, technologies & ideas and passing along the results. Visit: Cornbellys Website
Thousands of Designs
Need a design idea for your maze?
While some years you may know immediately what design concept you'd like to use in your maze, other years might be tougher. That's when our directory of the thousands of mazes we've designed since 1996 will come in handy.
With the push of a button, you'll be able to access our online directory and search through all our past designs. We can then take any concept you like and customize it to your exact specs and requests to create the perfect maze design for you!
Ask About Our Satisfaction Guarantee
Our mission is to help you succeed in your agritourism journey and we believe the tools and services we offer will help do that. Starting an agritourism operation is a big step that isn't right for everyone and our goal is to help you determine right from the start if this is the right path for you. Once you do decide to move forward, we'll do everything we can to ensure you're satisfied... that's a guarantee! Ask for more details.
"The MAiZE's services help tremendously in straightening out the learning curve for all new/existing business owners. Why re-invent the wheel? Our annual conference and the year-round support are priceless! Everyone in the MAiZE family is eager to learn and share, which benefits all of us."
- Laurie Graff; South Texas Maize